Safety Measures and COVID Mitigation
Things will look a little different at Chugiak HS for the live race. Our top priority is to be able to provide a safe, in-person experience for racers and volunteers. We are following local and CDC guidelines pertaining to COVID-19. In order to be successful, we need to work collectively to do our part and adhere to the modified Bike For Women rules and requirements for a successful and positive race experience for everyone.
Some key COVID management measures for 2021 are listed below.
- There will be no spectators permitted at the race.
- Volunteers at the event will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Racers will be required to wear masks at all times except when actively racing.
- Racers will be asked to arrive no earlier than 1 hour before their start time and to leave the area after finishing as quickly as possible.
- Increased sanitization measures will be in place.
More details on the COVID management plan will be available closer to the event date.
Thank you for doing your part to make this a safe and successful event for all!
May 2, 2021
CHUGIAK HIGH SCHOOL
20 Miles north of Anchorage, Alaska
or race virtually April 24 - May 9
on your own course